How do I get access to Twitter Spaces?
Twitter: How to Browse Twitter Spaces
- Step 1: Tap the Spaces icon (the icon of four small circles) on Twitter’s bottom navigation menu.
- Step 2: Scroll to browse all of the active Twitter Spaces and tap one to listen to it.
- Step 3: Tap “Start Listening” to join the Space as a listener.
Why can’t I see Twitter Spaces?
But if you’re still unsure or you missed the popup, you can check by using the compose tweet button. On Android, simply tap the compose tweet (+) icon to create a new tweet and you will see the Spaces icon if you have the ability to host a Space.
How do you join a space on twitter without logging in?
Twitter has launched a feature that makes it possible for you to tune in to Spaces without an account by allowing users to share direct links to theirs. All the host has to do is just share direct links to their Spaces with you, and you can then tune in to their audio discussions.
Can you listen to Twitter Spaces?
Share All sharing options for: Now you can listen to recorded Twitter Spaces on iOS, Android, and the web. Twitter is now letting all users across iOS, Android, and web listen to recordings of Spaces, which can come in handy for listeners who are late to a live broadcast.
How do I get rid of spaces on Twitter?
Turn Off Your Space Nuisances for Your Followers
Alternatively, if you don’t want to contribute to the problem, you can turn off Twitter notifying your followers of spaces that you join. You can navigate to https://twitter.com/settings/spaces or go to: Settings and privacy. Spaces.
What is Twitter Space?
Twitter Spaces is where live audio conversations happen.
These ephemeral, live audio conversations allow for open, authentic, and unfiltered discussions, and there’s a Space for any and every topic and conversation, from small and intimate to millions of listeners.
How do you get rid of spaces on Twitter?
Twitter: How to Cancel a Scheduled Twitter Space
- Step 1: On Twitter’s Spaces tab, tap the new Space button in the bottom-right corner of the screen.
- Step 2: Tap the calendar icon to the right of the “Start now” button.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit” under the Space you want to cancel.
- Step 4: Tap “Cancel scheduled Space.”
How do I listen to recorded spaces?
To playback a Spaces recording, users simply need to click on the ‘Play Recording’ button on any Spaces Card in your timeline. Hosts will have the ability to download the Space in the ‘data’ folder of their Data download. They can also ‘Delete Recording’ of recorded Spaces at any time.