As a general guideline, avoid using words like “other”, “you”, “yours” in your copy. You can’t imply that you actually know anything about the users you’re targeting. You can use the word “Facebook” in your creative, and you can even use the Facebook logo, but you need to be careful about how you do so.
What words Cannot be used on Facebook?
Here are a few of the things that aren’t allowed on Facebook:
- Nudity or other sexually suggestive content.
- Hate speech, credible threats or direct attacks on an individual or group.
- Content that contains self-harm or excessive violence.
- Fake or impostor profiles.
Can you use curse words in Facebook ads?
Profanity is forbidden in Facebook ads, along with using numbers or symbols to stand in for letters.
What can you not advertise on Facebook?
35 Banned and Restricted Products You Can’t Advertise on Facebook
- Tobacco Products.
- Weapons and Explosives.
- Derogatory Personal, Political, and Religious Content.
- Spy Cams and Surveillance Equipment.
- Counterfeit Goods.
- Fake Documents.
- Adult Products and Services.
- Penny Auctions.
What words are being banned?
A Glossary of Banned Words
- Dialect (banned as ethnocentric, use sparingly, replace with language) [SF-AW] Differently abled (banned as offensive, replace with person who has a disability) [SF-AW] …
- Heretic (use with caution when comparing religions) [ETS2] …
- Pollyanna (banned as sexist, replace with optimist) [AIR]
What gets you banned on Facebook?
Facebook will ban people or users if they’re sharing spam, fake news, or pretending to be someone or a business that they’re not. Facebook says it won’t let users post content that doesn’t belong to them, so if something is under copyright, you can’t share it.
What items are not allowed on Facebook Marketplace?
What items are not allowed to be sold on Facebook Marketplace?
- Adult products or services.
- Digital media and electronic devices.
- Event tickets.
- Gift Cards.
- Healthcare items (thermometers, first-aid kits, etc)
- Illegal, prescription or recreational drugs.
Why are Facebook ads rejected?
Prohibited content is never allowed on Facebook. There’s a much longer list, but here are some of the main reasons Facebook Ads get rejected due to violations with restricted content: … Ads with poor positioning, like inaccurate product descriptions or irrelevant images. Ads that target to discriminate or provoke.
Why do FB ads get rejected?
Display URL. One of the most common reasons for ads being rejected today is because the display URL doesn’t match the domain that the ad is sending people to. The ‘display URL’ is the URL that is displayed at the bottom of the ad.
What words should you not say?
The 7 phrases you should never say to anyone
- “Come here!” …
- “Because those are the rules.” …
- “Calm down!” …
- “I’m not going to say this again.” …
- “What do you want me to do about it?” …
- “What’s your problem?” …
- “Why don’t you be reasonable?”
What words should I blacklist?
The most common blacklisted terms are curse/swear words.
Careful with that axe..
What is banned language?
Those who ban a language usually have control over the people in that culture. Whether it was caused by an invasion of a country, winning a war, or if political parties take over, it all goes back to gaining power. … For the most part, many languages are banned for negative reasons: politics.