Is Facebook profile lock available in Australia?
Actually this feature is already available on Facebook, it’s just not available in all countries. in Indonesia, Pakistan, Uae, Philippines, Bangladesh, mixco, Canada, Usa, And much More Countries.. the menu or key features of this profile still don’t exist.
In which country can you lock Facebook profile?
The new feature offers users complete privacy to people who are not on their friends list. Lock Your Profile, a new Facebook feature promising users more privacy and control over their accounts, has now launched in the UAE and six other countries in the Mena region.
How do I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone Australia?
How to Lock Facebook Profile on Android and iPhone?
- Open the Facebook app and tap on your Profile.
- Now tap on the three-dot menu next to the ‘Add to Story’ section.
- Here, you will find the ‘Lock Profile’ option. Tap on it and you will be taken to the Lock Profile page.
- Tap on the ‘Lock Your Profile’ button to confirm.
Why don’t I have the option to lock my Facebook profile?
If the profile lock is not available on your Facebook page, manually modify the Facebook privacy settings to enable lock profile mode. If you want your friend to lock their profile, you can invite friends to lock their profile to allow them to this mode.
How can I lock my Facebook profile?
Lock Your Facebook Profile on Desktop
- On the profile page, in the tabs row beneath your name, click the three dots (which are to the extreme right of the tab list).
- From the menu that appears, select “Lock Profile.”
- You will see a “Lock Your Profile” window. …
- And your Facebook profile is now locked. …
- You’re all set.
Can I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone?
How do I lock my Facebook profile on iPhone using the app? Open the Facebook app on your iPhone and go to your profile. Tap the three dots icon next to +Add Story. Tap Lock Profile.