How do you block someone on Facebook on Samsung?
It’s also possible to block someone using the Facebook iOS or Android mobile app.
- Go to the profile page of the person you want to block.
- Tap More (three dots) under and to the right of the person’s name.
- Tap Block.
- In the confirmation pop-up, tap Block again. …
- You blocked the person on Facebook.
How do I block someone on Facebook on my Samsung Galaxy s8?
Using a smartphone app:
- Open the Facebook app.
- Tap on the 3-line menu button in the top-right corner.
- Scroll down and select Settings & Privacy.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Privacy section, hit Blocking.
- Select the Add to Blocked List option.
- Type in the name of the person you want to block.
How do I block someone on Facebook Mobile?
Updated mobile browser experience
Tap Settings. Tap People and Other Pages then tap People Who Like This Page. Tap Ban next to the person you want to ban. Tap OK.
How do you block someone on Facebook on an Android phone?
To block someone:
- In the top right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap Blocking.
- Tap ADD TO BLOCKED LIST and enter the person’s name.
- On the search results page, find the person you want to block and tap BLOCK.
How do I block Facebook on my Android phone?
How to block Facebook apps?
- Go to settings of your mobile.
- Click on General Settings.
- Scroll down to Restrictions.
- On clicking on “Restrictions”, you will be prompted to give a 4 digit passcode.
- If you are accessing this setting for the 1st time, create a passcode, or use the passcode created earlier.
How do you unfriend someone on Samsung?
- From the Home screen, tap Phone.
- Tap MORE.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call blocking.
- Tap Block list.
- Tap the minus sign next to the number.
How do I block Facebook on Chrome mobile?
How to Block Websites on Chrome Android (Mobile)
- Open the Google Play Store and install the “BlockSite” app. …
- Open the downloaded BlockSite app. …
- “Enable” the app in your phone’s settings to allow the app to block websites. …
- Tap the green “+” icon to block your first website or app.
How do I permanently block a number on my Android?
Block numbers from the Phone app
- Navigate to and open the Phone app.
- Tap More options (the three vertical dots), and then tap Settings.
- Then, tap Block numbers. Tap Add phone number, and then enter the phone number you want to block.
- Next, tap the Add icon (the plus sign) to register the contact to your Block list.
Can you block someone on Facebook without them knowing it?
You can actually pretty much block someone without them ever realising. If you go to ‘Timeline and Tagging’ in Settings, there’s a subhead for ‘Who can see things on my timeline?’ . By editing this, you can actually permanently stop a specific person (or people) from seeing what you and/or others post on your timeline.