From your News Feed, click Friends in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More. Click Custom Lists, then click Restricted. To remove someone from the list, click next to their name.
How do I Unrestrict someone on Facebook?
On Facebook, click the down-arrow icon in the top right and then select “Settings”.
- On the left side of your Settings page, click “Blocking”.
- Find the “Block users” section, and click the blue “Unblock” link beside the name of the person you want to unblock.
- Click “Confirm” to officially unblock that person.
How do you take someone off your restricted list?
Now tap on Restricted. Then tap on Manage List in the top right. Select Edit List and now you can see your friends who are added to the Restricted list. To remove someone from the list, tap on X in the top right of their profile picture, and tap on Finish.
What is restricted mode on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you’ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they’ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
What does Restricted mean on FB?
Restricted. People on the restricted list can see your public posts only. That means you can start to manage Friends on Facebook with greater subtlety, without getting quite so confused about all the other privacy settings and how they affect any other lists you create. Restricted always means public posts only.
How do I remove restrictions from messenger?
Here is how to remove someone from the Messenger block list: Android
- Launch the Messenger app on your phone.
- From Chats, tap on your profile picture in the top left.
- In the menu, tap on Privacy.
- Then tap on People > Blocked people.
- Tap on Unblock next to the name of the person you want to unblock.
What does a restricted Facebook profile look like?
Look for empty space at the top of their profile.
This is usually indicative of a gap between private posts and public posts. If you’ve been restricted, you won’t be able to see the private posts, hence the space here.
How do I change friend settings on Facebook?
To change who can add you as a friend:
- In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture.
- Scroll down and tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Audience and Visibility and tap How People Find and Contact You.
- Tap Who can send you friend requests?
- Tap Everyone or Friends of friends.
How do I enable restricted mode on Facebook?
How Do I Add Friends to a Restricted List on Facebook?
- Open the official Facebook app on your iOS or Android smartphone or tablet. …
- Go to the Facebook profile of the friend you want to add to your Restricted list. …
- Once on your friend’s profile page, look for the button that says Friends. …
- A small menu should pop up.
How do I know if someone has restricted me?
While it’s obvious to someone when they’ve been blocked — because they can no longer find that user on the platform — it won’t be obvious when they’ve been restricted. They will see that user’s posts in their feed like they usually do. But they will no longer see when the user is online or has read their messages.