How do I delete my Instagram permanently?
How to delete your Instagram account:
- Go to the Instagram website and log into your account.
- Go to the account deletion page.
- From the drop-down menu, choose the reason you are deleting your account.
- Enter your password again. Then click or tap the delete button.
How do I delete my Instagram account on my IPhone 2021?
Open the Instagram app and tap on the profile icon from the bottom right. From the top right, tap on the hamburger icon → Settings. Now tap on Help → Help Centre. Tap on Managing Your Account → Delete Your Account.
Where is the delete your account on Instagram?
How to delete an Instagram account
- Log in to your account on instagram.com from a computer or mobile browser. …
- Go to the Delete Your Account page (https://instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/). …
- Once on that page, choose an answer from the drop-down menu next to “Why are you deleting your account?”
Why can’t I delete my Instagram account?
You’ll need to be able to log into your account to request deletion. … If you’re not logged into Instagram on the web, you’ll be asked to log in first. You can’t delete your account from within the Instagram app.
How do I delete my Instagram account 2021?
Step-By-Step Guide: How to Delete Your Instagram Account
- Log in to your account on the Instagram website.
- Go to Instagram’s ‘Delete Your Account’ page. Select from the drop-down menu your reason for leaving.
- Enter your password and click ‘Permanently delete my account’.
- Your Instagram account is now deleted.
Does deleting Instagram delete everything?
If you want to take a break from social media, you might want to consider deleting your Instagram account entirely. Instagram lets you deactivate your account or completely delete all of your data. Here’s how to do both, and how to download all of your photos and comments from Instagram before you go.