To post a video response on Facebook, users must tap the camera icon in the comment box beneath a post (as you would if you wanted to post a pic), which will then connect to your smartphone’s camera library, allowing you to share a prerecorded clip.
How do you attach a video to a Facebook comment?
How to Upload a Video on Facebook
- Go the URL of the video or song you would like to upload.
- Now copy this particular URL from the website and go the “write a comment”.
- You can directly paste this link into the comment box.
- Once you are done click on “Post comment”.
Why can’t I post a video in Facebook comments?
Common reasons commenting may be limited or blocked: Comment sent too quickly: You can only comment once every ten seconds. Comment too short: Comments for this stream must be at least 100 characters. Follow streamer to comment: You must follow this streamer before you can leave a comment.
How do you moderate a Facebook comment?
Once a Live broadcast is initiated, you can use comment moderation by:
- Viewing your Live’s post’s comments on the left hand column of your livestream.
- Selecting from the drop down the option(s) you wish to apply to more easily manage comments.
Why can’t I post a video in my Facebook group?
Warning. Not all groups allow videos. The group’s administrator can choose to prohibit videos altogether or only permit videos from certain members. If there is no video tab, you are not permitted to upload videos and should contact the administrator for permission.
How do you do the live video on Facebook?
How do I go live on Facebook?
- Tap Live at the top of your News Feed.
- You can select a broadcast type (example: Lip Sync Live) or tap to add an effect. You can also add an effect after you’ve started your broadcast.
- Tap Start Live Video.
- Tap Finish when you want to end your broadcast.
How do you respond to a live comment on Facebook?
Go to the post or comment you want to react to. Tap and hold Like, and then choose a reaction. The most popular reactions appear below the post or comment as icons (example: ).
How do you reply to a live comment on Facebook?
Reply to a comment
- Enter a reply in the Write a reply box below the comment, and then press ENTER.
- Select More Actions next to the comment, select Reply, enter your reply, and then press ENTER.
To share a photo or video in a group:
- Tap in the bottom right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. …
- Tap Write something… …
- Tap Photo/Video.
- Choose a photo or video from your phone’s library or take a new one, then tap Done.
- Write an optional caption and then tap Post.
Why can’t I post a comment on Facebook?
- Download Mozilla Firefox if you don’t already have it.
- Using Firefox, open Facebook and open the group.
- Find the video.
- Click on the video.
- Change the www in the URL to ‘m’.
- Click play.
- Right click and save the video as.
- Load to wherever you like.