To unhide a post on Facebook, select the Activity Log from the three-dotted menu near your cover photo. Once in your Activity Log, unhide a post on Facebook by clicking the “Filter” link and choosing the “Hidden from timeline” option. You can unhide a post on Facebook in both the mobile app and in any web browser.
How do you unhide a post on mobile?
- Now, tap on ‘History. ‘
- Then, hit the drop-down menu, and select ‘Hidden. ‘
- When the post pops up, tap on the three-bot button at the top-right corner of the post, and hit ‘Unhide post. ‘
- On PC. …
- Now, head over to the ‘Hidden’ tab. …
- What happens when you hide a post?
How can I unhide a post on Facebook?
On the “Hidden From Profile” screen, you now see all your hidden posts. To unhide a post from this list, click the three dots next to the post and choose “Add to Profile” from the menu. Facebook will unhide the post and add it back to your timeline. It’s now visible to your profile viewers.
How do I unhide a post on Facebook on my Iphone?
Here are the step to unhide a post on Facebook on iOS,
- Select filters from the top & tap on Categories.
- Now select “Hidden From Timeline” & tap on the three-dot menu beside the post you want to unhide and select “Show On Timeline.”
How do I view things I’ve hidden on my Facebook timeline?
- Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Tap then tap Activity Log.
- Tap Filter, then tap Hidden from profile to review.
Tap on the search box.
It is at the top of the page. Type in “Posts from [your friend’s name].” Facebook’s search box is capable of finding different messages and comments posted by your friends, even if they have been hidden from the timeline.
To find your hidden posts, scan the list of filters along the left side of the page. Click the Hidden From Timeline filter to see all the posts you’ve hidden since you opened your account. Click the “Hidden from Timeline” button.
How do I unhide photos?
How to unhide photos on an iPhone using the Photos app
- Open the Photos app and tap the Albums tab.
- Scroll down to the “Other Albums” section.
- Tap “Hidden” in the menu.
- Tap “Select” in the top right corner.
- Select the photos you want to unhide.