Can you uninstall Facebook and then reinstall it?
If you are asking about uninstalling the app and reinstalling the app on your phone, nothing will happen. Your Facebook data and settings are stored on Facebook, not your phone.
How do I reinstall Facebook on Windows 10?
4. Reinstall the Facebook app
- Open Settings.
- Choose Apps.
- Under the Apps & features, search for Facebook and expand it.
- Click Uninstall.
- Run the third-party tool recommended below to clean the remaining associated files.
- Open the Microsoft Store and search for Facebook.
- Install Facebook.
Can you uninstall Facebook on Windows 10?
How to Uninstall Facebook App for Windows 10. … Type Facebook into the Windows 10 search box. Then, right-click the App from the search results and select Uninstall.
How do I uninstall and reinstall an app on Windows 10?
How to Uninstall & Reinstall a Program (Windows 10)
- Step 1: Open the Windows Add or Remove Programs tool. Click the Windows Start Menu (Windows logo in the bottom-left section of the screen) to launch is and begin typing “add or remove programs”. …
- Step 2: Remove the Program. …
- Step 3: Reinstalling the Program.
How do I uninstall and reinstall Facebook on my laptop?
Press the “Windows” key to open the Start screen, then type “Facebook.” Right-click “Facebook” from the Results bar, then select “Uninstall.” Click the “Uninstall” button to remove the app from your computer.
Why is there no Facebook app for Windows 10?
More than a year ago, in February 2020, Facebook removed their app for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, recommending users use the web instead. … You can still access all of your friends and favorite Facebook features by logging in through your browser at www.facebook.com.
Can I reinstall Facebook on my PC?
Facebook is not installed on your computer so there is nothing to re-install.
How do you uninstall Facebook app?
Delete the Facebook App Only From Your Phone
On Android, go into settings, and choose “applications” or “app manager.” Select Facebook or Facebook Messenger from the list and tap “uninstall.”
How do I completely uninstall Facebook?
Go to your device’s settings and open your application manager. Tap Facebook. Tap Uninstall.
How do I reinstall apps on Windows 10?
Press the Windows Key + S and type store. Select Store from the list of results. When Microsoft Store opens, enter the name of the application in the search bar and select it from the list. Click the Install button and wait for the application to reinstall.
How do I Uninstall an app on my laptop Windows 10?
Use the uninstaller built into Windows 11, and Windows 10.
- Open the Start Menu.
- Click Settings.
- Click Apps.
- Select Apps and Features from the left-hand side menu.
- Select the Program or App you want to uninstall from the list that appears.
- Click the uninstall button that shows under the selected program or app.