Can you use Instagram on a Mac computer?
Instagram is a social app for sharing photos and videos. Is there an Instagram option for Mac or PC yet? Yes, you can access Instagram in a web browser from your computer or download the Windows app in addition to the mobile apps.
How do you access Instagram on a Mac?
How to access Instagram using Safari
- Open Safari and head to Preferences > Advanced and make sure Show Develop Menu in Menu Bar is toggled on.
- Visit the Instagram website and log in to your account.
- Then select Develop > User Agent > Safari – iOS 11 – iPhone.
How do I use Instagram on my Mac Safari?
Open Instagram in Safari. From the top menu, go to Develop > User Agent > Safari > iOS 11.3 iPhone (or current version of iOS). Your Instagram will now show up exactly as it looks on your iPhone, and you can click the upload icon to post photos as usual.
Why is there no Instagram app for Mac?
There is no official Instagram app for Macs so you’ve got two options to use it on macOS in 2020. You can either use a third party app that connects to Instagram or install an Android emulator and use the Android version of Instagram on a Mac.
How do I upload to Instagram from my Mac?
How to post to Instagram on Mac and PC
- Click the new + icon in the top right corner to get started (next to the Messenger icon)
- Follow the prompts to upload your photos or videos (drag and drop or “Select From Computer”)
- Choose your size/format.
- Pick your filter and/or edit (tab at the top)
How can I use Instagram on desktop?
1 Method 1 of 2: Using the Instagram Website or PC App
- Open the Start menu and select Microsoft Store.
- Click the “Search” text box.
- Type in instagram.
- Click Instagram in the results.
- Click Get.
- Once the app is installed, click Launch to open Instagram, or click Instagram in the start menu.
How do I open Instagram on Safari?
In Safari, tap and hold the Instagram account link, then tap “Open in Instagram”. You only need to do it once, after that all Instagram links will open in the app.
How do I download Instagram on my Mac 2020?
Go to the Instagram website on your Mac. Click on your profile ➙ Settings. Navigate to the Privacy and Security tab. Select Request Download in the Data Download section.