How do I get the see more option on Facebook?
Sort by Most Recent
On the Facebook app, tap the More button and in the Explore section, tap Feeds and then tap Most Recent. You’ll now see a version of your news feed in chronological order, removing all of the guesswork of Facebook’s algorithms about what you might want to see.
How do I edit a visibility post on Facebook?
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name.
- Scroll down to the post you want to edit.
- Tap in the top right of the post and select Change Audience.
- Select a new audience from the options that appear (example: Public, Friends, Only Me).
- Tap Done at the bottom.
Why is my see more not working on Facebook?
These tips also come in handy for strange glitches, like when the “see more” button is not working on Facebook. Chances are that you have problem with your browser or internet connection. Try rebooting your PC and signing into Facebook with another browser when this happens.
How do you make a post see more?
8 Ways to Get Your Posts Seen More on Facebook
- Target Your Posts. …
- Use Photos, But Make Them Original. …
- Post at Odd Hours. …
- Start a Conversation. …
- Be Engaging. …
- Cross-Promote With Other Pages. …
- Hop on a Trending Topic. …
- Buy an Ad.
How do I add see more?
How to Add a Link to an Instagram Story
- Open the Instagram app on your phone.
- Swipe left to start a story.
- At the top, tap the ‘Insert Link’ option (the chain icon).
- Click ‘URL,’ insert the link, and hit ‘Done. ‘
- Share your story as you normally would.
- There will now be a ‘See More’ option at the bottom of your story.
How do I make all Facebook posts private?
Making All Facebook Posts Private on Windows
- Go to your Facebook Timeline.
- Click the Question Mark (?) on the top-right.
- Select Privacy Shortcuts from the drop-down menu.
- In the Privacy Section, select See More Privacy Settings.
- In the Your Activity Section, Select Limit The Audience For Posts… …
- Tap Limit Past Posts.
How can I get more friends to see my posts on Facebook 2021?
You will need to go and tell Facebook who those CLOSE FRIENDS are. After you change the label for those friends, you can then share a post and select CLOSE FRIENDS and only those friends will see that post on your timeline.
How can I see who viewed my FB post?
In the bottom left-hand corner of each post, you can see how many people have looked at that post. If you have paid to get more traffic, there will be an orange bar under the number. Hover over that to see how many views were paid for, and how many came organically, or for free.
The reason why you are seeing “1 comment” but nothing showed up is because: That particular user who commented has a privacy level where he/she is invisible to public (which means if you are not a friend to that user, you cannot see their comments) That particular user might have blocked you from seeing the comment.
Why does Facebook only show few posts 2021?
If your Facebook feed doesn’t appear to be showing the most recent posts, or if some posts which are shared to your Facebook page are missing, then the most likely explanation is that those posts in your feed may be shared from a user’s personal Facebook profile or a Facebook page which has an age or location …
What’s wrong with Facebook comments?
One of the common reasons behind Facebook comments fails to load is a poor network connection. Thus, you need to make sure that you are using reliable and strong Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection to load your Facebook comments. … Else, you can try to turn off or on Wi-Fi/mobile data on your device several times.