To do this you need to head to the Spotify Desktop app and head to Spotify/Edit > Preferences > Social > Facebook and Connect to Facebook if it isn’t connected. Then, can you head to Activity > people to follow? Here, you can click view all, and find all Facebook friends on Spotify.
How do you find Facebook friends on Spotify 2020?
Note: Your Spotify account must be connected to Facebook to find your friends in this list.
- Tap Home .
- Tap Settings .
- Tap View Profile at the top.
- Tap (iOS) / (Android).
- Tap FIND FRIENDS.
- Tap FOLLOW ALL or next to someone specific. Tip: Tap again to stop following.
How do I find my Facebook account on Spotify?
How to connect Spotify to Facebook on a mobile device
- Open Spotify app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Tap the settings icon in the upper right corner.
- Under settings, tap “Social.”
- At the bottom of the Social menu, tap “Connect to Facebook”.
- Enter your Facebook log in information, then tap “OK” to confirm.
How do I find my contacts in Spotify?
On your Spotify homepage, tap the “Gear” icon, then tap “View Profile.” 3. On your Spotify profile, tap “Find friends,” which will take you to a new page. Then, select which friends you want to follow, or tap “Follow All” to follow everyone in the list.
Why can’t I see what my friends are listening to on Spotify 2021?
If you want to enable the “Friend Activity Feed” sidebar in the desktop app, here are the steps: First, go to Settings. After that click on Display and Turn on “See what your friends are playing.” You can also go to the File Menu > View > Click on Friend Activity.
Why cant I see my friends on Spotify?
Another simple step you can perform is to go to your Settings > Display options > Show Friend Activity and toggle the setting off and on again. In addition, you can try logging out > restarting your Mac > logging in again to make sure everything is synced up.
Can you search friends on Spotify?
You can search for friends by typing spotify:user:username in the search box.
How do you find someone’s playlist on Spotify?
How Do You Find Someone’s Playlist on Spotify?
- Open Spotify on your PC or Mac.
- Click View.
- Click Friend Activity.
- Click on the name of the friend who you want to view.
- Click See All next to Public Playlists.
- View their collection and click on any playlist you wish to listen to.
How do you find Facebook friends on Spotify Iphone?
Now here’s how to do it on your phone:
- Open Spotify and go to Settings.
- Go to your profile and tap on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Tap on Find Friends.
- Connect to Facebook.
- You can follow all of them at once or add individual users.
How can I see my friends activity on Spotify without Facebook?
To show or hide your listening activity:
- Click in the top-right and select Settings.
- Under Social, switch Share my listening activity on Spotify on (green), or off (gray).
How can I add friends on Facebook?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Enter your friend’s name.
- Select their name. If you still can’t find your friend, try these steps.
- Tap below their name to add them as a friend. You might not see this button on some people’s profiles, depending on their privacy settings.
What happened to friend activity on Spotify?
Edit: 1/7/2022: Friend activity is now completely gone.
Why do friends disappear on Spotify?
Spotify turned it off by default, and your friends didn’t reactivate it. Therefore, they’lk disappear from the list. It’s opt in now.
Is friend activity on Spotify only for premium?
The friend activity is displayed only in the desktop app, but it shows your streams from all kinds of devices, including your mobile. I hope this helps!