Can you use one phone number to verify multiple YouTube accounts?
Why does YouTube ask for my phone number? … Using phone numbers to verify identity is one way to protect our community and combat abuse. We use the phone number to send you a verification code. We also make sure the phone number is not being used on many different accounts.
How many YouTube channels can one mobile number have?
Earlier you can create only one Youtube channel under one account, and now you can create/link/manage up to 50 YouTube channel using one Youtube account.
How do I verify my second YouTube channel?
In This Article
- Log in to YouTube and click your channel icon in the top right.
- Click the Gear icon.
- Click the View Additional Features link.
- Click the Verify button.
- Specify your country location, choose a verification method, and then click Next.
- Enter your verification code and then click Submit.
Can you create a YouTube account without phone number?
1. Use TextNow to Verify YouTube Account. TextNow is a free messaging app which provides you with a unique phone number, which can be used to make calls, send text messages and verify online accounts, instead of using your personal phone number.
How do I verify my YouTube channel without a phone number?
All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Log in to your YouTube account and click on the Settings option on the left sidebar.
- Select View Additional Features within your Account section.
- Click on the blue button that says Verify.
Can I create multiple YouTube channels on one account?
You can add dozens of new channels to your YouTube account if you want to — and here’s how to do it. YouTube lets you customize each channel with its own branding. … To switch between channels, visit the YouTube channel switcher and simply select a different channel.
Can I have 2 YouTube channels?
Can you have multiple YouTube channels? Yes, you can have multiple YouTube channels! … Thankfully, YouTube now allows you to create channels with your current YouTube/Google account. When you create these new channels, you create something called a Brand Account linked to your personal account.
How do you know if your YouTube channel is verified?
Another way to check if your account is verified is by going into your YouTube settings. Click on Channel Settings, then click on Status and Features, and you will be able to see your account status. If your account is verified, you will see a bolded “Verified” next to your brand’s name.
How do I get my YouTube channel verified?
To be eligible to apply for verification, your channel must reach 100,000 subscribers. After you apply, we’ll review your channel. We verify channels that: Are authentic: Your channel must represent the real creator, brand, or entity it claims to be.
Can I create YouTube channel without Gmail?
Can I create a YouTube channel if I create a Google account without using a Gmail address? Yes, you can!
Can you verify your YouTube account with an email?
To use your account on YouTube, you need to confirm the email address on your Google Account. Check your email and locate the confirmation email (subject: “Google Email Verification”). … Follow the steps in the email to confirm your email address.