How do I export my Facebook contact list?
Export Contacts and Email Addresses from Your Facebook Account
- Log into your Facebook Profile page (not your Company page)
- Go to Settings.
- Click to Your Facebook Information tab.
- Click on Download Your Information.
How do I export data from Facebook to Excel?
Once you’ve logged into Facebook on a computer, to export your Page’s insights data:
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Insights in the left menu.
- Click Export Data in the top right.
- Select a data type, file format and date range. …
- Click Export Data again.
How do I download a CSV file from Facebook?
To access your leads:
- Navigate to your Facebook Page and click the Publishing Tools button at the top bar.
- On the left-hand side, you will see the lead ads forms section. From here, click on the forms library option.
- Under the Leads column, click Download. Your leads will be downloaded as a CSV file.
How can I import my Facebook contacts to Gmail?
Add your Facebook friends to Gmail contacts
csv file to your Gmail contact list, open the Gmail Contacts page and click Import in the top-right corner. Click Browse, navigate to and select the Export Friends . csv file, check “Also add these imported contacts to,” choose New group, and click Import.
How do I download Facebook data to my computer?
How to download your Facebook archive
- Go to Facebook.com/settings.
- Tap “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Tap “Download Archive.”
- It might take a few minutes, but Facebook will alert you when your archive is ready.
- When it is, click “Download Archive” again, and a zip file will download to your computer.
How do I download Facebook stats?
How to Download All of Your Facebook Photos
- Head toto Facebook settings on your desktop browser, or click Facebook.com/Settings.
- Click Your Facebook information in the sidebar.
- Select Download your information.
- Click Deselect all, then select only the Posts box.
- Choose the quality of the image files. …
- Click Create File.
How do I extract Facebook data?
To do so, go to your Facebook settings. At the bottom of the General tab, you should see an option to Download a copy of your Facebook data_. After opting in, you’ll receive two emails, one acknowledging that Facebook received your request, and another that includes the file when it’s ready.
How do I import contacts from Facebook?
You can upload your contacts from your mobile phone to help you find your friends on Facebook:
- In the bottom right of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Settings & Privacy, then tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Permissions and tap Upload Contacts.
- Tap Upload Contacts then tap Get Started.
How do I convert HTML to CSV?
How to convert HTML to CSV
- Upload html-file(s) Select files from Computer, Google Drive, Dropbox, URL or by dragging it on the page.
- Choose “to csv” Choose csv or any other format you need as a result (more than 200 formats supported)
- Download your csv.
How do I import my Facebook contacts into my phone?
How to Add Facebook Contacts in a Phone Book on Android
- Press the “Menu” button on your device and tap “Settings.”
- Tap “Accounts and sync.”
- Tap the “Add account” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap “Facebook” in the Integrated Contact Accounts section.
- Tap the “Next” option.