How do you find an old tweet and delete it?
Login to your Twitter account, and go to Twitter’s advanced search page.
- Under the “People” subheading, enter your username (with no “@”) into the “From these accounts” field:
- Under “Dates,” select start and end dates for your search:
- Click “Search,” and Twitter should return a list of top tweets from that period:
How do you mass delete old tweets?
It’s not possible to bulk delete tweets directly on Twitter, though if you want a fresh start, you can create another account with a new handle, or username, and then switch the username between your current account and the new account. That lets you keep your user name without any of your tweets.
How can I see my oldest tweets?
Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced or just click on “Advanced search” on the right. and enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “Accounts.” Then click the “Latest” tab to see all your tweets from this data range.
How do you see deleted tweets?
Step #1: Go to Google Search and search for your Twitter page. Here, click on the down arrow next to the URL of your Twitter profile. Step #2: Click on “Cached” to see deleted tweets through the previously cached version of your profile. With that, you can also find another user’s deleted tweets.
How do I clean up my Twitter?
How to Review and Clean Up Your Twitter Account
- Unfollow Inactive Accounts & Those You Aren’t Interested in Following. …
- Create Lists of Your Favorite Accounts. …
- Conduct an Audit of Your Settings & Privacy. …
- Review Which Tools Have Access to Your Account. …
- Give Your Profile a Refresh.
How do you look at old tweets on mobile?
How to Find Old Tweets on Android
- Open the Android Twitter app and log-in your account.
- Click the search tab in the lower section of the page and type “from: [username]” to find your old tweets.
- If you are looking for the old tweets of a certain user, type “from:” and then the user’s username.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.
Are deleted tweets gone forever?
Tweet deletion is a permanent action that cannot be undone. If you delete any tweet on Twitter, you can see the Twitter warning clearly stating the deleted tweets are deleted from your profile, timeline of accounts that follow you, and Twitter search results.
Why do deleted tweets still show up?
A deleted tweet always appears in Unified Moderation after it is pulled into a feed. Social does not do anything to update deleted tweets in the feeds. If a tweet is deleted from Twitter before it gets pulled into a feed, then it will never appear in the feed.