Click “Settings” in the bottom right corner. Select “Search Settings.” Check “Turn on SafeSearch” and click “Lock SafeSearch.”
How do I block certain searches on YouTube?
To block a keyword in the YouTube section of a policy:
- Select the Keywords tab within the YouTube section of the policy:
- Click on the field that says “Enter a Keyword,” then type in the desired keyword and click the red button to the right labeled Block:
How do I filter content on YouTube?
Click your profile picture in the top-right corner of the homepage.
- At the bottom of the pop-up menu, click Restricted Mode, which will be turned off by default. …
- In the pop-up window that appears, click the switch next to Activate Restricted Mode to turn it on.
How do I block YouTube in 2021 by country?
Block a single video
- Sign in to Studio Content Manager.
- From the left menu, select Videos .
- Click the video you want to block.
- Select the Rights Management tab.
- Under the Ownership section, click Specific territories.
- Choose an option: …
- Click the checkbox next to Block video outside your territories of ownership.
How can I restrict what my child watches on YouTube?
Here’s how to do it:
- Access YouTube.com and sign in to your YouTube/Google account.
- Click the “Settings” button in the left sidebar.
- Click the drop-down menu at the bottom of the page that reads: “Restricted Mode: Off.”
- Select “On” to lock Restricted Mode on this browser.
- Click “Save.”
How do I restrict my child on YouTube?
- Tap the Lock icon in the bottom corner of any page in the app.
- Complete the multiplication problem or read and enter the numbers that appear. …
- Select Settings .
- Select your child’s profile and enter your parent account password.
- Select Preschool, Younger, Older, or Approve content yourself.
How do I get rid of inappropriate videos on YouTube?
Sign in and click their username in the upper-right corner of any YouTube page. In the drop-down menu, click My Videos. Select the box next to the video(s) that they want to remove. Then, click the Actions button at the top of the page and select Delete from the drop-down menu.
How do I remove a search tag?
Click on the tag in the example page or email. From the pop-up menu that displays after you click the tag, select Clear tag.