Go to https://publish.twitter.com/. Enter the URL of the timeline you’d like to embed. … Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the timeline to appear. You’re done!
How do you embed a whole thread on Twitter?
Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the menu, select Embed Tweet. This will open publish.twitter.com where you can customize the look of the embedded Tweet by clicking set customization options. If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can check Hide Conversation to hide the original Tweet.
How do I embed a Twitter thread in WordPress?
Embedding a Single Tweet
To find that link, go to Twitter and either copy the link on the date of the tweet, or click the down arrow at the top right of the tweet to find the “Copy Link to Tweet” option. Then paste that link in the block and click Embed.
Tap the compose icon. Pull down from the compose window and tap Continue Thread to Add to your last Tweet. Add content, and tap Tweet to add to your thread. To add a thread to an earlier Tweet, click to Select another Tweet.
How do you make an embedded tweet?
How to embed a tweet using the Twitter website
- Open Twitter in a web browser, log in if necessary, and find the tweet you want to embed.
- Click the three dots at the top right of the tweet.
- In the dropdown menu, choose “Embed Tweet.”
- The Twitter Publish page should appear. …
- When you’re done, click “Update.”
What does embedding a tweet do?
Embedded Tweets bring your pick of content from Twitter into your website articles. An embedded Tweet includes photos, video and cards media created for display on Twitter, and can even stream live video from Periscope.
How to tweet links without having the link in your tweet – Quora. After you copy and paste the URL in your tweet simply remove anything that comes after the question mark including the ? itself and your tweet will only contain the preview without the URL itself.
How do you embed a tweet in HTML?
How to Embed a Tweet
- Find the tweet you’d like to embed.
- Click the downward arrow on the top-right of your tweet.
- Choose “Embed Tweet.”
- Copy the code that appears and paste it into your website’s HTML editor.
- Add ‘tw-align-center’ after the words “twitter-tweet” in the embed code.
How do you copy a Twitter thread?
Open the Twitter thread that you wish to unroll and copy the link. If you’re using the app, you can do so by tapping the Share button and choosing Copy Link To Tweet. 2. If you’re using Twitter on your desktop or phone browser, simply copy the URL from the browser address bar.
How do I save a Twitter thread as a PDF?
Simply open the thread you want to save and leave a comment under it mentioning the account’s handle: @unrollthread. After this, the handle will return the thread link, which you can then choose to read or save as a PDF on your device locally.
Tweeting an image with a link
If you’d like to include a link within your Tweet alongside an image, simply copy and paste the link into the Tweet composer text field. A URL of any length will be altered to 23 characters, even if the link itself is less than 23 characters long. Your character count will reflect this.
How do you embed an embedded tweet?
How to embed a Tweet
- Find the Tweet you are wanting to embed. …
- To obtain the URL of this post, click on the Chevron symbol for that Tweet.
- A drop-down menu will appear. …
- An Embed Tweet window will appear. …
- Navigate to the piece of content you are wanting your Embedded Tweet to appear on.
How do you embed a thread?
Go to https://publish.twitter.com/.
- Enter the URL of the timeline you’d like to embed.
- Customize the design by specifying the height and theme (light or dark) to match your website.
- Copy and paste the code into the HTML of your website wherever you would like the timeline to appear.
- You’re done!
Can you embed a tweet in an email?
Embedding tweets in your email is easy. Some third-party apps require you to head to the Twitter feed and find the tweet that you wish to embed. Then, you have to click on the down arrow icon on the top right and select the “Copy link to Tweet” option.