You can create a poll on Facebook to ask a question, customize the answers, and let people vote for their favorite option. … However, you can also create a poll in a Facebook group or in a story. Keep in mind that you’ll need to be an admin or editor to create a poll on a Facebook Page.
How do you create a poll on Facebook?
Facebook Messenger Polls
- Step 1: Open a Group Chat or Create a New One.
- Step 2: Tap the “+” at the Bottom of the Messenger Window Next to the Text Box. This will pop open another window.
- Step 3: Select the Facebook Poll Icon and Type in Your Question.
- Step 4: Add Your Options and Tap “Create a Poll”
Did Facebook Get Rid of polls?
It appears from this thread that as of May 25th 2019, Facebook has removed the ability to create a poll from the main page. Here is another support thread where no one can find the option to make polls. You can create a Poll, but not as an Individual, as Facebook has removed that feature.
Can you still create a poll on Facebook 2021?
At the top of your News Feed, click “Add to Story”. Add your photo or video. Click the smiling face sticker icon in the top right, then click “poll” Type your question, then tap “Yes” or “No” to customise the answers.
Why is poll not showing on Facebook?
If you can’t see the events icon, tap the expand button and scroll down. Now go to the “Events” tab. Tap the event then the “Discussion” tab. … From the new window, tap the “Poll” icon on the right.
Where is the poll on Facebook?
After clicking on the Create Post button, a pop-up window will appear in the middle of your screen. In the pop-up window, click on the ellipsis (three dots) button. After clicking on the ellipsis button, find the Poll option with the green icon. Click on the Poll option.
How do I Create a poll on Facebook Timeline 2020?
Log into your account and navigate to your news feed.
- Click “Groups” in the left-hand column. …
- Click where gray text says “Write something…” and then click “Poll” from the tabs that drop down. …
- Click “Poll Options” if you wish to allow people to add new choices or to vote on multiple choices. …
- Tap the word “Groups.”
How do you Create a poll on Facebook Messenger 2021?
Tap the four dots icon on the bottom left of the conversation. On the available options that appear on your screen, select “Polls.” Enter the question for the poll and add a couple of options as the answers. Tap “Create Poll” at the bottom of your screen to send it to the conversation.
How do I create a poll on a private Facebook group?
To create a poll in a group:
- Tap in the top right of Facebook and tap Groups then Your Groups, then select your group. If you don’t see Groups, tap See More.
- Tap Write something…
- Scroll down and select Poll.
- Enter a question and add options for group members to select.
- Tap Post.