Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). … Change the third pull-down menu to the right so you are Posting As yourself.
to share to a page you manage:
- select Share.
- select Share to a Page.
- the Pages you manage (have admin posting permission) will appear to select from.
- choose the one you wish to post on.
- you can add a caption to the post.
- select Share. And that’s it you’re done!
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. Unfortunately, there’s no way to force the “Share” button to appear on posts that you mark as “Friends. That’s just the way it is now.
Why can’t I post as my business page on Facebook 2021?
The fact is, the most common reason why you won’t be able to post on your Facebook page is that page being suspended. If Facebook has determined that you’ve broken their community guidelines or other rules one too many times, you will be locked out of some or all of the features of your page.
Click on the three-dot icon to the top right of the post you want to make shareable. Then, select the Edit Audience option from the drop-down list. A list of audience options will appear. Choose Public from the list of available options to make the post shareable.
How do I not interact as a page on Facebook?
To change whether you interact as your profile or your Page in your group:
- Tap your profile picture at the bottom right of Facebook.
- Tap Select Profile.
- Select the profile or Page you want to interact as.
Why won’t Facebook publish my post?
If you are getting this error, then issue most likely is that your Facebook page access token does not have enough permission to publish content. … If you are facing this issue, what you need to do is reconnect your pages and make sure you have given all of the permissions while connecting your Facebook Page.
How do you know if you’re in Facebook jail?
This is how you know you’ve landed in Facebook jail:
- You lost your account’s ability to post on your timeline or on any pages or groups.
- You’re not able to like anyone else’s posts or pictures.
- You cannot comment anywhere on the social platform.
- You are blocked from accessing your page or account.
Tap in the top right of Facebook, then tap your name. Tap See More About Yourself on your profile. Tap or Edit to update your information. If applicable, use the audience selector when you tap or Edit to choose who you’re sharing it with.