Why is my YouTube on restricted mode by network administrator?
For example, the DNS settings on your routers might be causing this, your network administrator might have this enabled at their end or if you installed a new add-on in your browser then it might be causing to force these settings and thus preventing the user to change this option.
How do I change the administrator restrictions on YouTube?
Follow the given steps to turn off Restriction Mode.
- Login to your Google Administrator Console.
- Now, click Apps > Additional Google Services > YouTube > Content settings.
- Untick ” Signed in users in your organization can only watch restricted and approved videos”.
- Now, save the alteration.
Why can’t I disable YouTube restricted mode?
If you can’t turn off Restricted Mode on YouTube, log out of your Google account and restart your device. Then install the latest OS, YT app, and browser updates. Additionally, clear your YouTube cache, close background programs, and try to disable Restricted Mode again.
How do I disable administrator restricted mode?
How to Turn off the Restricted Mode on YouTube Enabled by Network Administrator?
- Unlock your smart device and turn off “Wifi” on it.
- Open the “YouTube” app.
- Enter “Settings” of this application.
- Tap on “General”.
- Press the toggle for turning off “Restricted Mode”.
- Now, “Wifi” can be enabled on your mobile.
How do I remove network administrator?
How to Delete an Administrator Account in Settings
- Click the Windows Start button. This button is located in the lower-left corner of your screen. …
- Click on Settings. …
- Then choose Accounts.
- Select Family & other users. …
- Choose the admin account you want to delete.
- Click on Remove. …
- Finally, select Delete account and data.
How do I change my network administrator settings?
How to Change Administrator on Windows 10 via Settings
- Click the Windows Start button. …
- Then click Settings. …
- Next, select Accounts.
- Choose Family & other users. …
- Click on a user account under the Other users panel.
- Then select Change account type. …
- Choose Administrator in the Change account type dropdown.
How do I disable Google restricted mode?
- Sign in to your account.
- On the top right, tap your profile icon .
- Select Settings. General.
- Turn Restricted mode on or off.
How do I disable restricted mode by network administrator on my iPhone?
iPhone and iPad app
- In the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Restricted Mode to turn it on or off.
Why is restricted mode locked?
If you don’t know the password, you will need to clear your browser’s cache and cookies in order to unlock restricted mode. You may also need to sign in with a different account. If you are using a school, library, or company computer, restricted mode was most likely enabled by an administrator.
Why does my restricted mode keep turning on YouTube?
Here are some possible reasons: The Restricted Mode is enabled by your Administrator. The newly-installed browser extension causes the issue. There are some temporary errors on your device.
Why is restricted mode on my YouTube?
Restricted Mode was created to give viewers better control over the content they see. It’s an option to intentionally limit your YouTube experience. Viewers can choose to turn on Restricted Mode for their personal accounts.