How do I enable Facebook email?
Updated mobile browser experience
- Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Notifications Settings below Notifications.
- Tap Email below Where You Receive Notifications.
- From here, you can adjust how often you receive email notifications and what you get email notifications about.
Why has my email address been disabled on Facebook?
If you see a message that says “Your account has been disabled,” you can send an appeal to have it recovered. Facebook may disable your account if you’ve used it in a way that violates their terms and standards. This includes using a fake name, impersonating someone, sending spam messages, and harassing other users.
Why was my email disabled by an administrator on Facebook?
When Facebook detects or receives reports of accounts that have been compromised or phished, the accounts are disabled temporarily or permanently.
Where is my email in Facebook settings?
Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of your news feed and select “Account Settings.” Your email address is listed under General Account Settings.
How do I find an email address on Facebook?
METHOD 1: Look in the Facebook Profile
- Step 1: Go to the Facebook profile of the person’s email address you want.
- Step 2: Go to the “About” section on the Profile Page.
- Step 3: Look for the email address.
Ask for the email directly (if it’s private/hidden)
Go to the About section of your prospect’s profile and then to “Contact and basic info.” When the email address is set to private and it’s hidden from you, instead of seeing their email address, you may see an option saying ‘Ask for Email’.
How do I Undisable my email on Facebook?
You can reactivate your Facebook account at any time by logging back into Facebook or by using your Facebook account to log in somewhere else. Remember that you’ll need to have access to the email or mobile number you use to log in. If you can’t remember your password, you can request a new one.
How can I enable my disabled Facebook account?
Disabled by User
- Visit the Facebook sign-in page.
- Type the email address and password associated with your deactivated Facebook account in the appropriate fields in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click the blue “Log In” button to automatically reactivate your Facebook account and its previous settings.
How do I fix my disabled account?
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap your name banner at the top of the screen.
- Select “Password & Security”
- Select “Change Password”
- Enter the passcode for your device.
- Follow the on-screen steps to continue the password reset process.
Why has my email been disabled?
A disabled account means you’ve been taken offline, often for security reasons. … If your Google account is disabled, it could be a sign that someone else has hijacked your account and sent emails that were a violation of Google’s terms of service. It could also be that you’ve violated the terms without realizing it.
Will Facebook delete my disabled account automatically?
Like deactivation, Facebook will not delete your account for inactivity. It’s something you must do from your “Account Settings” page. Once deleted, your account cannot be reinstated.
How do I contact Facebook support?
Different Ways to Contact Facebook Support
- firstname.lastname@example.org – This is the most general, basic support email. …
- email@example.com – You can use this email to contact Facebook to try to recover disabled or hacked accounts, if you need to reset your password, or if you’re having problems accessing a page.
How can I see my email address?
Click your picture or avatar near Gmail’s top right corner. View your primary Gmail email address listed under your name. If you have connected Gmail accounts, the current account is listed on top. Your primary Gmail address also appears in the browser’s title or tab bar on the desktop.