Account history: If you are logged in, you will also be able to see your login history, as well as the places you’ve been while using Twitter. … If you see login activity from an app you don’t recognize or that looks suspicious, you can go to the Apps tab in your settings to revoke its access to your Twitter account.
How do I turn off public likes?
What to Know
- Log in to Facebook.com, go to your profile, and select More > Likes. Click the three-dot menu and select Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.
- Select a Page Category. …
- Options include Public, Friends, Only me, and Custom.
How do I turn off likes on Facebook 2020?
How to hide Likes on Facebook: Hide Page Likes
- Open Facebook in a desktop browser, then navigate to your profile page and click ‘More. …
- Select ‘Likes’ from the menu. …
- Click the submenu button on the right — it’s the lowest of the two 3-dot buttons — then click ‘Edit the Privacy of your Likes.
How can I hide my likes on Facebook 2021?
How to hide likes on Facebook using the mobile app
- Open Facebook.
- Tap Menu at the bottom right. Note: If you’re using an Android device, tap the three-line icon at the top right.
- In this section, tap Settings & Privacy.
- Go to Settings.
- Now, hit Reaction Preferences.
- Here, toggle on On your posts.
How do I post on Facebook without comments and likes?
To disable likes and comments on your Facebook profile picture, you need to uncheck the “Share your update to News Feed” option before changing it. What is this? If you already changed it, you need to change your post’s privacy settings from “Public” to “Only Me”.
Can people see what I like on Facebook?
Your friends can see ALL the photos you’ve liked on Facebook — whether you like it or not. … Anyone and everyone on your friend list can peruse through all the photos you’ve ever liked on Facebook.