Swipe right from your feed or tap the icon on the top left to open the camera. Capture a photo or video; when you’re done, you should see a smiley face icon at the top, next to the drawing and text tools. Tap the smiley face icon. Tap the sticker marked by an animated GIF.
Can you upload animations to Instagram?
Animated GIFs may be a no go, but Instagram will let you post videos. It even loops them for you!
How do you put animated pictures on an Instagram story?
To access the GIF stickers, tap the add sticker button at the top of Stories as usual. From there, select the new GIF option, and a library of GIFs will appear. Drag the one you want onto your photo or video.
How do you put a GIF on an Instagram story?
You can now share GIFs on Instagram Stories!
- From your Instagram Story, tap on Create.
- Scroll over to the GIF button.
- From there, you can search and add your favorite GIFs.
What app do you use to make animations?
Adobe Spark (Android, iPhone)
Adobe Spark is a must-have for anyone serious about creating animated videos on the go. This animation app syncs perfectly between your mobile device and desktop so that you can work whenever “inspiration strikes”.
How do you make animated pictures?
Make animations & collages
- On your computer, go to photos.google.com.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- In the left menu, click Utilities.
- Under “Create new”, click Animation or Collage.
- Choose the photos you want to include.
- At the top, click Create.