Hold down the Control (Ctrl) key, then press C on the keyboard to copy. Click the desired Facebook text field. Hold down the Ctrl key, then press V on the keyboard to paste.
Why copy paste is not working in phone?
2) ROOT your device, install ROOT Explorer, navigate to / > data > clipboard, select ALL and delete all, than go into your Settings > Applications Manager > All, look for TestServices, than remove updates/clear data. Reboot and everything should be fine.
How do I copy and paste on Android tablet?
How to copy or paste in tablet mode
- Tap and drag your finger across the text you would like to select.
- Touch and hold on the highlighted text to display the options.
- Tap Copy or Cut.
- Touch where you would like the text to be inserted.
- Tap and hold to display options.
- Select Paste.
How do I copy and paste on Samsung?
How to copy and paste text
- Find the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap and hold on the text.
- Tap and drag the highlight handles to highlight all the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap Copy in the menu that appears.
- Tap and hold in the space where you’d like to paste the text.
- Tap Paste in the menu that appears.
How do you copy and paste on Samsung S8?
Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ – Cut, Copy and Paste Text
- To cut or copy text, tap and hold the text field. Not all text fields support cut or copy.
- Tap the desired words. To tap the whole field, tap. Select all. .
- Tap one of the following: Cut. Copy.
- Tap and hold the target text field.
- Tap. Paste. .
Where does copy Link go on Android?
Look for a clipboard icon in the top toolbar. This will open the clipboard, and you’ll see the recently copied item at the front of the list. Simply tap any of the options in the clipboard to paste it into the text field.
What is the easiest way to copy and paste?
Right-clicking a selected item will usually bring up a menu with the option to Copy. Right-clicking a space will usually bring up a menu with the option to Paste. The keyboard command for copy is Ctrl + C, and the keyboard command for paste is Ctrl + V.
What is the shortcut for copy and paste?
Keyboard shortcut to copy and paste in Word
- Select the text you want to copy and press Ctrl+C.
- Place your cursor where you want to paste the copied text and press Ctrl+V.