How do you embed media in a tweet?
Click the icon located within the Tweet. From the menu, select Embed Tweet. This will open publish.twitter.com where you can customize the look of the embedded Tweet by clicking set customization options. If the Tweet is a reply to another Tweet, you can check Hide Conversation to hide the original Tweet.
You can do this by right-clicking in the box and selecting the “Paste” option, using the Ctrl+P keyboard shortcut on Windows, or hitting Cmd+P on Mac. As with on Android, you’ll now need to add “/video/1” to the tail end of the pasted tweet URL.
How do you embed a YouTube video on Twitter 2021?
1. On a desktop browser, while logged into both your YouTube and Twitter accounts, go to the YouTube video you want to share. 2. Click the word “SHARE” underneath the video, and then hit the Twitter icon to draft a tweet with the video link embedded.
How do I embed a video?
Embed videos & playlists
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.
Can you embed a tweet in an email?
Embedding tweets in your email is easy. Some third-party apps require you to head to the Twitter feed and find the tweet that you wish to embed. Then, you have to click on the down arrow icon on the top right and select the “Copy link to Tweet” option.
How do you copy a Twitter video?
Open the Twitter application on your smartphone and go to the Tweet which has the video you want to save. Tap on the Share button and then select copy the link to Tweet. Now go to the Download Twitter Videos application and paste the link there. Then hit the download button at the bottom right corner of the page.