Instagram videos in a regular post can only be 60 seconds long, but you can upload and trim videos that are longer than that. Videos posted in your Instagram Stories can only be 15 seconds in length.
How do you post a 3 minute video on Instagram?
How to post a 3-minute video or longer on Instagram
- Open the Instagram app.
- Press the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen.
- Press the IGTV button at the top-left of the screen.
- Press + at the top-right of the screen.
- Select the video you want to upload.
- Press Next.
Can you post a long video on Instagram?
You can upload a video that’s longer than 1 minute, but you’ll need to select a 1-minute section of the video. Once you’ve selected your video and tapped “Next” simply tap “Trim” and hold and drag your video until the minute you’d like to use is within the handles.
Can I post a 30 minute video on Instagram?
If it’s your feed, your video must be shorter than 60 seconds, but you can post up to 10 at a time in a single post, as long as you’ve broken it up into sections of 60 seconds or less. If it’s for Instagram reels, your video must be shorter than 30 seconds.
How long can IGTV videos be?
IGTV is a section of Instagram that lets users upload and watch longer videos. You can upload IGTV videos up to 15 minutes long via the Instagram mobile app, and up to an hour long using the website. And these videos count as posts, so they won’t disappear after a day like Stories.
What is the size of IGTV video?
Here’s a few ideal post dimensions to keep in mind: Portrait IGTV: 1080 x 1920 pixels, 9:16 aspect ratio. Landscape IGTV: 1920 x 1080 pixels, 16:9 aspect ratio.
How do you post a long video on Instagram?
- Launch the Gallery app.
- Select the video you want to trim and tap the Scissors icon.
- Tap Trim.
- Drag the slider from the left or right to increase or decrease the duration.
- Tap the check mark icon when you’re done.
How do I get IGTV?
The service is basically a standalone app available both on the iOS and Android app stores.
In the IGTV section,
- Tap your profile icon (at the view your channel popover), which appears to the right of Search IGTV.
- Tap the plus icon and choose a video from your Camera Roll (iPhone) or Gallery (Android), then tap Next.
How long can Instagram videos be 2021?
You’re limited to lengths between 3-60 seconds for Instagram Feed videos. Your feed is your Instagram profile – that’s the place where all of your activity is showcased. If you want to upload an Instagram video longer than a minute, that’s fine, but only one minute of that video will be featured in your Instagram Feed.
How do I get IGTV on Instagram?
How to upload and IGTV video from Instagram
- Tap the + button at the bottom of your newsfeed.
- Choose a video 60 seconds or longer and tap Next.
- Select share as Long Video. …
- Choose your video’s cover image from one of its frames. …
- Fill out the title and description for your IGTV video.
Does Instagram still have IGTV?
IGTV is no longer a thing, with Instagram rolling it into a new video format simply called Instagram Video. You may have been wondering why your Instagram profile looks a little different than it used to do.
Can IGTV videos be less than a minute?
Length: Videos must be at least one minute long. The maximum length your video can be is 15 minutes when uploading from a mobile device and 60 minutes when uploading from the web. Size: 650MB for videos less than 10 minutes; 3.6GB for videos up to 60 minutes. Orientation: vertical (portrait) or horizontal (landscape)
How do I post to IGTV?
ON THE WEB AT INSTAGRAM.COM
- From a computer, open your web browser and go to Instagram.com.
- Go to your profile and click IGTV.
- Click Upload.
- Click and choose a video, or drag and drop a video file.
- Add a title and description. …
- Click Post.