To help prevent false or misleading ratings, you can rate a seller once you’ve bought something from them or had a conversation with them. We do allow people to rate a seller even if they didn’t complete a transaction, because the rating can include the person’s behavior (example: communication, harassing messages).
How do I rate a seller on Facebook Marketplace 2020?
To Rate a Buyer or Seller:-
- Open the Facebook app and tap the three-dash menu.
- Scroll down and tap “Marketplace.”
- Tap “You,” then tap “Buying” or “Selling.”
- Tap the conversation with the seller or buyer.
- Tap “Rate Buyer” or “Rate Seller” in the top right.
- Select a happy face or a sad face.
Can you review Facebook Marketplace sellers?
How can I rate or review a seller? If you’ve bought something from a seller or had a conversation with them, you can leave a rating and/or a review for that seller. Learn more about seller ratings and seller reviews on Facebook Marketplace. You can also recommend a business on Facebook.
How do I request a seller rating on Facebook Marketplace?
How do I get a seller rating?
- Open the Messenger app.
- Tap Search at the top.
- Search for a person, phone number or text.
- Tap the person to open the conversation.
- Tap Rate seller.
How do I see my Facebook Marketplace buyer rating?
How do I see someone’s rating on Facebook Marketplace?
- Ratings are only available on the Facebook app for android and iPhone.
- To share your feedback and help other people on Marketplace, you can rate buyers and sellers you’ve interacted with using our 5-star rating system.
How long does FB Marketplace review take?
Facebook says that most ads are reviewed within 24 hours. In reality, some ads are approved in minutes, while some can take days. There’s no official expedite function within the Facebook ads review policy; however, there are some things you can do that may help speed things along.
How do you rate a buyer?
How To Rate A Buyer
- Select an overall star rating for the buyer on a scale from 1 to 5.
- Answer the two questions around clear expectations and professionalism.
- Enter any additional comments you have about the buyer or the job.
- Click Save Rating.
Why can’t I give a star rating on Facebook?
A Page’s rating is based on multiple sources, such as the reviews and Recommendations people share about business Pages on Facebook. Only Pages that allowRecommendations may show a rating, and a Page may not have a rating if it hasn’t received enough Recommendations.