How do you clear all your tweets on Twitter?
The first way is to simply click the “select all” checkbox on your Dashboard and then press the “Delete” button. That’s it. This will permanently clear tweets from your profile, so think twice about whether you’re ready to say goodbye to all your posts.
How do you deep clean Twitter?
Twitter has yet to roll out a bulk delete tool of its own, but you can remove your tweets one by one through the official interface. If you’ve been a prolific tweeter, this may take some time. From your Twitter profile on the web, click the downward arrow next to any of your tweets, then choose Delete.
Can u reset your Twitter?
We don’t offer an option to bulk delete your Tweets, but you can always make a new account: support.twitter.com/articles/18906… @Support I don’t want to make a new account I want my old one back. You stole it.
How do you delete all your tweets on Twitter mobile?
Unfortunately, there isn’t a Tweeticide-like app for Android. You could try installing Tweeticide as an APK file, but this will complicate things. The best way to go is by browsing for a tweet deleter app. Any of them should have an option that allows you to select all the tweets you’ve ever made and delete them.
8 Easy Ways to Clean Up Your Social Media (Because Hiring Managers Really Do Look at It)
- Make Your Accounts Private. …
- Hide or Delete Any Inappropriate Posts. …
- Deactivate Old Accounts. …
- Add the Right Photos. …
- Add a Professional Bio. …
- Edit Your Handles and URLs. …
- Post Industry-Related News, Quotes, or Articles.
How do I start again on Twitter?
How to reactivate your account
- Visit twitter.com/login via twitter.com, or open your Twitter for iOS or Android app.
- Enter your login credentials.
- Before you sign in, you’ll see a notice asking you to confirm if you want to reactivate your account.
- If you choose to reactivate, you’ll be redirected to your Home timeline.
How do I delete my Twitter account and start a new one?
How to delete Twitter on Android
- Tap either your profile icon or the hamburger menu (whichever your version of the app shows) at the top of the screen.
- Enter the Settings and Privacy menu and tap Account.
- Hit the Deactivate Your Account option.
- Tap Deactivate.
- Enter your password when prompted and tap Deactivate.