How do I delete a YouTube channel I no longer have access to?
Delete your YouTube channel:
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left sidebar, select Settings .
- Select Channel Advanced Settings.
- At the bottom, select Remove YouTube Content. …
- Select I want to permanently delete my content.
- Select the boxes to confirm you want to delete your channel.
- Select Delete my content.
How do I delete my YouTube account without email and password?
The short answer – You can’t. You must have access to the YouTube account in order to delete it, or else anyone could delete anyone’s account. What I do recommend is changing the YouTube account’s email. Go to the YouTube login, and click “forgot password”.
How do I recover my old YouTube channel without email and password?
Go to www.youtube.com/gaia_link. In the box on the left, enter your YouTube username and password. Note: If you don’t remember your old YouTube password, unfortunately there is no password recovery option for these accounts. Select Claim channel.
How do I delete someone else’s YouTube channel?
Sign in to the account you wish to delete. Go to advanced account settings. Select delete channel. Select I want to permanently delete my content.
What happens to inactive YouTube accounts?
Inactive accounts policy
In general, users are expected to be active members within the YouTube community. If an account is found to be overly inactive, the account may be reclaimed by YouTube without notice. Inactivity may be considered as: Not logging into the site for at least six months.
How do I find out what email I used for my YouTube channel?
Go to the YouTube Channel you want to email. Select the About tab of their channel. If a Business Inquiry Email is given, select “View Email Address.” If you don’t see a Business Inquiry Email, then the channel owner didn’t give one.
How do I recover my YouTube channel if I forgot my email?
Forgot Your Username
- Go to www.youtube.com.
- In the top right corner of the screen, select ‘Sign In. ‘
- Select ‘Forgot Email. ‘
- You will be asked to enter your recovery email or your phone number. Select ‘Next. …
- You will be shown the email address assigned to your YouTube account. Now you can sign into your YouTube account.
How do I verify my YouTube account without email?
To verify your channel, you’ll be asked to enter a phone number. We’ll send a verification code by text or voice call to that phone number.
Verify your YouTube account
- Upload videos longer than 15 minutes.
- Add custom thumbnails.
- Live stream.
- Appeal Content ID claims.
How many reports does it take to delete a YouTube channel?
Just One Copyright Takedown Request or Community Guidelines Strike will take down the video. In addition, three such strikes within a 90 day period will disable monetization and/or delete the channel and all its contents . Repeated violations may cause the channel to be deleted by YouTube.