When you click or search for a particular hashtag, 5 tabs appear beneath the search bar, i.e., Top – Latest – People – Photos – Videos. ✅ If you’ve just tweeted and want to see your tweet appearing against the hashtag you used, you could click that hashtag and navigate to the “Latest” tab.
How do you know how many tweets there are in a hashtag?
3 simple steps to count the number of tweets of a hashtag
- Go to www.TweetBinder.com.
- Enter the hashtag to track in the search box and press “Create Twitter Report”
- You will arrive at an infographic report. The number of tweets is on the top left part of the page.
Why can’t I see my tweets in hashtag?
If you write 123#sofun or word#sofun, your Tweets will not show in searches for the hashtag #sofun. Hashtags will not work with letters or numbers in front of the # symbol. The # symbol must have a space directly in front of it in order for it to show correctly in searches.
Why can’t I see my own tweets after clicking over the hashtag?
You have to click on “latest” to see all tweets and you should see yours.
How do I find my old hashtag tweets?
Do you want to search for an old Tweet or find a specific Tweet? Discover exactly what you’re looking for in search
- Enter your search into the search bar on twitter.com.
- Click Advanced search, located underneath Search filters on the upper right of your results page, or click More options and then click Advanced search.
How do I see how many views my Twitter has?
To find out the number of impressions, media views, and engagement for each video, click on the graph icon (i.e. View Tweet activity) on the tweet. To see the number of views and completion rate of your videos, visit your Twitter analytics’ video section.
Can you see how many times a hashtag has been used on Twitter?
To see how many times your hashtag was used, go to the Dashboard and select a time frame you are interested in. As you see, the number of times a hashtag was used will show up on the top left corner of your Dashboard. For example, #MarketingTwitter was mentioned more than ten thousand times in the last month.
Why doesn’t my Twitter feed show all tweets?
Wondering why your Twitter timeline isn’t showing you tweets in chronological order, with the most recent tweets at the top? It’s probably because you have your timeline set to “Home” mode, which shows you recommended tweets first.
Where are my tweets in Twitter?
To access your Tweet activity:
- On a desktop or laptop computer, visit analytics.twitter.com and click on Tweets.
- In the Twitter app for iOS or Android, tap the analytics icon visible in your Tweets. Make sure you have installed the latest version of Twitter for iPhone, iPad, or Twitter for Android.
Why can I not see my tweets?
Scroll down to “Tweet Privacy” and make sure it is unchecked. “If this is checked, your (future) tweets will not be available publicly. Tweets posted previously may still be publicly visible in some places.” If you don’t get any results, your account is not showing up in search.
Why do tweets disappear?
As per the report from The Verge, the issue dubbed as “disappearing tweets” occurs when a user is reading a tweet from their timeline, then someone from your following list or the person who published the tweet replies. The reply will prompt Twitter to automatically refresh the tweet that the user is trying to read.
Where can I find old tweets 2021?
Here’s how to perform a search for your old tweets.
- Go to https://twitter.com/search-advanced.
- Enter your username into the “From these accounts” field under “People.”
- Select a date range from the pop-up calendar to view your tweets (or tweets from any profile you wish to see) within a specific time frame.