When looking for the “most recent button” on the Facebook website, all you do is click on the left-hand side of the news feed under Messenger, where it says, “See More.” Click that and scroll down until you see the “Most Recent” button.
Fill it in as follows:
- URL: Add the URL of your post, along with any tracking code.
- Post Text: This will appear above your post when published.
- Call To Action: Click here to choose which embed button you’d like to use: Shop Now, Learn More, Sign Up, Book Now, Download, etc.
To add a call-to-action button in Ads Manager:
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Click Create.
- Choose a marketing objective and click Continue.
- Choose the audience, placements, budget and schedule for the ad and click Continue.
- Select the Facebook Page and Instagram account (optional) representing the ad.
First of All, Select the Facebook page to add multiple CTA. Add any of the buttons mentioned above in the article and then go to page settings. Click on Edit and click the checkbox written: “Allow people to contact my Page privately by showing the Message button.” Click on save changes.
Click the URL icon in the menu on the right-hand side: Here you will find different Call To Action (CTA) Buttons, such as “Call Now”, “Get Directions” etc. Select “Learn More” to embed URL widgets in the Story.
When using Facebook Ads Manager, click on “Create a New Campaign” and select the objective “Engagement.” As you scroll down a little, you’ll notice a selection “Page likes.” Hit “Continue” to set up your campaign.
A call to action (CTA) is a prompt on a website that tells the user to take some specified action. … In digital marketing this can take the form of the text on a button (a CTA button) or a web link and in email campaigns CTAs are often links to a webpage where the user can take further action.
A call-to-action button (or CTA button) directs your Page visitors to do something specific, like visit your website or call your store. To add a CTA button, start on your Page. Below your Page’s cover photo, click Add a Button. You’ll see a Preview section at the top that shows what your button would look like.
NOTE: If you don’t see “+ Add a Button”, you may already have a button live. Facebook currently allows each page to have one button. If you need to make adjustments to this button, such as switch it from “Call Now” to “Shop Now”, hover over the button you have currently and select “Edit Button” to continue.
To edit your call-to-action ad:
- Go to your Facebook Page.
- Tap near the top of your Page.
- Select Manage.
- Tap your call-to-action ad to make your desired changes. You can change the following: Ad Preview: Provide text and select an image or video for your ad. …
- When you’re done, tap Save.