How do I sort my friends on Facebook Mobile?
You may need to click See More first. Click + Create List. Enter a name for your list and the names of friends you’d like to add. Keep in mind you can add or remove friends from your lists at any time.
Is there a way to sort friends on Facebook?
You can use lists to organize your friends on Facebook. Using a list, you can post an update for specific people, like your coworkers or friends who live near you. You can also see updates from specific groups of people (example: close friends, family). You can add or remove friends from these lists at any time.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook Iphone App?
It’s in left column under the “Explore” header. Tap the list you want to edit. Your lists appear under the “Friends” header at the center of the screen. Tap Manage List.
How do I manage friends list?
How to Edit a Friend List on Facebook
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Select the Find Friends option from the Explore tab.
- Choose Custom Lists from the menu.
- Select the friend list you want to edit.
- Tap the Manage List option in the upper-right corner of your screen.
What happened to Facebook friends lists?
According to Facebook’s message, Friend List Feed are shutting down on August 9, 2018 — which is today. … “While people won’t be able to view custom feeds from lists of friends, they’ll still be able to create and edit friends lists, and share just to these audiences whenever they post to Facebook.
What is the unnamed list on Facebook?
You now have a (unnamed) List with exactly one person on it. To add more people, select “Friends” and add additional people to the List. Then click Next. Here you’ll enter a List name (e.g., “Work Friends”), decide the visibility of that List (Public, Friends, or Only You), and create the List (by clicking Done).
How do I declutter a friend on Facebook?
How to Declutter Facebook Feed
- Unfriend Some. Not everyone on your friend list is your friend. …
- Unfollow or Take a Break From Friends. …
- Snooze for 30 Days. …
- Hiding Posts. …
- Unlike Facebook Groups. …
- Change Follow Settings of Group. …
- Sort Feeds.
How do you edit friends on Facebook?
Go to the person’s profile. Click the friends icon under their profile photo. Choose “Friends” Select “Edit Friend Lists”
How do I edit lists on Facebook?
How do I edit the name of a list on Facebook?
- Open Facebook on a computer.
- From your News Feed, click Friends in the left menu. If you don’t see it, click See More.
- Click Custom Lists and then click the list you want to edit.
- Click in the top right and select Edit List Name.
- Type the new list name and click Save.
How do you edit lists on Iphone?
Create, edit, or delete lists and groups
- Create a new list: Tap Add List, choose an account (if you have more than one account), enter a name, then choose a color and symbol for the list.
- Create a group of lists: Tap Edit, tap Add Group, enter a name, then tap Create.