Open the app and tap the profile icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. That will bring you to your own Instagram account. Next, tap the gear icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Under “Account,” tap the words “Posts I’ve Liked.”
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2020?
What to Know
- In Instagram, tap your profile icon and then tap the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines).
- Select Settings > Account > Posts You’ve Liked.
- You can only view the 300 most recent posts (photos and videos) that you’ve liked.
How can I see what I liked on Instagram 2021?
How to look at liked posts on Instagram 2021
- Tap the profile icon at the bottom right in the Instagram app.
- Tap the menu (hamburger icon) at the top right and select Settings.
- Go to “Account” and tap “Posts you’ve liked“.
How can I see my old activity on Instagram?
On the home screen of your Instagram app, click the heart near the top right corner of the app. You’ll see a record of who followed you and when. Finally, there is a third activity log, where you’ll find a history of all links you’ve opened in Instagram as well as the time you spend on Instagram.
Can I see my activity on Instagram?
On Instagram, head to your Profile, select Settings, and tap Your Activity. Here, you’ll see a bar graph breaking down the average amount of time you spent on the app that week. Tap on an individual bar to see the breakdown by day.