With an Instagram business profile, you can pay to promote posts and stories. Not only does this help you segment your audience, but you can also add clickable links to the captions of promoted posts. That’s right: Instagram lets you share links in post captions as long as you pay for them.
If you have a Business or Creator account on Instagram, you can now add links to any destination straight from your Instagram Stories – regardless of how many followers you have. You can add links to your stories by using Instagram’s new clickable link sticker.
If your link is not clickable in Instagram bio you should check the following items: Make sure you have updated your Instagram account to the latest version. You are not putting the link in the right section. Make sure you have a good internet connection.
If you have access to this feature, here’s how you use it:
- Open your Instagram app.
- Press the Story Camera at the top-left corner of the screen.
- Upload a photo or video or take one using the Story Camera.
- Press the chain link icon at the top of the screen.
- Enter the link.
- Press Done.
- Share your Story.
Yeah, that’s right, people were not able to access the link sticker option on an Instagram story is because either the Instagram account was not officially been verified by Instagram or the account did not have at least 10.000 followers.
The process to add a link in an Instagram bio is short & quick.
- Copy the link that you want to add to your Instagram bio.
- Log In to your Instagram account where you want to add the Link.
- Click on the “Edit profile” option, and edit the bio section.
- Now simply paste the Link in Instagram bio and apply the changes.
You can add a link to an Instagram post in the post’s caption. Simply copy and paste or type out a link in the “write a caption” box. However, Instagram will not turn this URL into a clickable link, so followers will have to copy and paste it into their browser to access it.
Here’s how you can pay to add clickable links to your Instagram posts:
- Go to your profile on Instagram.
- Choose the post you want to promote.
- Click on “Promote”
- Tap “Edit” under the Your Website option.
- Replace the link to your website with any link you want.
- Tap “Done”
- Fill out the rest of the details for your ad.
No, you can’t add links to Reels. Will interactive content work? Unlike Stories, you won’t be able to use interactive tools – like polls or Q&As – in Reels.