How do I change Facebook language back to English?
To change your Language and Region settings:
- Go to your Settings.
- Scroll down and tap Language.
- Select the language you want Facebook to appear in.
Why is my Facebook page suddenly in German?
Go to the Facebook language settings. In the Facebook language section, select Edit (it will be in the current language that you set). Select the Show Facebook in this language drop-down menu and find your language. Then, select Save Changes to save the change.
Why has my Facebook changed language?
Go to your Settings. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy > App Language. Select the language you want Facebook to appear in. Tap Change to [Language] to confirm.
How do you change your country on Facebook?
To change your Facebook page’s country Follow these simple steps : Go to your “page” first.
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to your Page and tap More.
- Tap Edit Page then tap Page Info.
- Tap Location.
- Tap the buttons you want to add or edit information for, make your changes and tap Save.
How do I change my Facebook page region?
2Go to options & change region.
The View Page for another country pop-up will appear. Switch region 3Choose the new region. Finally choose the region for which you want to view the Facebook page. Finally click on Save Preference to lock your choice.
Where is my language setting?
On your Android phone or tablet, go to the Search settings page. Choose your language settings. Language in Google products: This setting changes the language for the Google interface, including messages and buttons on your screen.
How do I change my app language?
Swipe down on the home screen, then click the gear in the top right. Tap Language and Input, then Language. Choose your preferred language from the list. On both platforms, the text within the app will change once you make your selection.
How do I get rid of a foreign language on Facebook?
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- Click on the drop down arrow in the top right.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Language and Region.
- Click Edit in the Facebook language section.
- Select your preferred language from the drop down and click on Save Changes.