When you watch a video in the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad, the app temporarily downloads the video to your device. And if you do not have enough space available on your iPhone, the app will not be able to do it and as a result, you will not be able to watch the video.
Why won’t Facebook videos play on my phone?
Restart or update your app: Close the Facebook app on your mobile device and restart the app. Make sure you’ve downloaded the most recent version of the Facebook app.
Why can’t I watch videos on FB anymore?
Facebook videos not playing on mobile can be attributed to Adobe Flash Player’s lack, so the settings need to be checked. If the flash content is disabled, you might need to update the player on the browser or change privacy settings.
Why is my iPhone not letting me play any videos?
Just clear your unnecessary data or reduce video size to free up the memory. App Caches/Cookies/History/Data is another representative cause for iPhone won’t play videos online issue. Don’t forget to periodically clear them to speed up your iPhone. Sometimes, video playback issue is caused by outdated apps.
How do I clear Facebook cache on my iPhone?
To clear the Facebook app’s cache on your iPhone, you can head into the app’s “Settings & Privacy” menu to clear its browser cache, and delete and reinstall the app to fully clear its cached data.
How do you clear cache A on Facebook?
How to clear Facebook app cache:
- Open the Settings app on your phone.
- Tap on Apps & notifications.
- Tap Facebook if you see the app in the Recently opened apps section at the top. If you don’t see Facebook, tap See all X apps and tap on Facebook.
- Tap Storage. …
- Tap Clear cache.
How do I enable video settings on Facebook?
Turn Facebook® Video Autoplay On / Off
- From the Home screen on your device, open your Facebook app.
- From the Facebook app, navigate to the Autoplay setting: On iOS devices navigate: Menu icon. (lower-right) > Settings. > Media and Contacts. > Video and Photos. > Autoplay. then select the preferred Autoplay option.
How do I see watched videos on Facebook app?
Under your Facebook Profile, click on the triple dots beside the edit profile. Click on the Activity Log button. From the left sidebar, click on Logged actions and other activities to expand the menu. Then, click on Videos You’ve Watched from the list of filters.