Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account. Search for the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
How do I find my Facebook login details?
To find out where your account is currently logged in, open a web browser, log into Facebook, and go to the Facebook account settings page. Then, click “Security” on the left side of the browser window. On the Security Settings page, click on the “Where You’re Logged In” section.
How do I find my Facebook email login?
How to See Which Email Is Linked to Facebook
- Navigate to the Facebook home page.
- Enter your username in the box labeled “Email.” If you can’t remember your username, enter the mobile number registered to your account.
- Enter your password and click “Log In.”
How can I recover my old Facebook account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Tap More below the cover photo, then select Find Support or Report Profile.
- Choose Something Else, then tap Submit.
- Tap Recover this account and follow the steps.
How can I get my Facebook password without changing it?
How to see your Facebook password on Android
- Open your Phone’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Google”.
- Select “Manage your Google Account”.
- Navigate to the “Security” tab.
- Scroll down and tap on “Password Manager”.
- On the Password Manager, tap on “Facebook”.
- Enter your passcode or use your fingerprint to unlock it.
How can I recover my Facebook password without email and phone number?
If you found your account but don’t have access to the phone number and email you set up, Facebook can’t verify your identity. If you found your account and selected a method for receiving your reset code, enter the security code you received and select Continue. Enter a new password and select Continue.
Why can’t I login my Facebook account?
If you’re having trouble logging into your Facebook account from your Facebook app: Make sure that you have the latest version of the Facebook app, or delete the app and then reinstall it. Try logging in from a mobile browser (example: Safari, Chrome).
How can I change my Facebook password without old password and phone number?
Tap in the top right of Facebook. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Security and Login. Tap Change password. Type your current and new password and re-type new password, then tap Save changes.
How can I log into Facebook with my old password?
Using a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account, go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
How do you know what your password is?
Check your saved passwords
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Tap More Settings.
- Tap Passwords Check passwords.