Tap in the top right of Facebook, then scroll down to Groups and select your group. Go the post and tap Share. Tap Share to a Page.
Invite into groups via links
- Open the WhatsApp group chat, then tap the group subject. Alternatively, tap and hold the group in the CHATS tab. …
- Tap Invite via link.
- Choose to Send link via WhatsApp, Copy link, Share link through another app, or QR code.
So, the answer is your group is ‘Closed group’ or ‘Secret group’ as saved in your group settings. To get share button on every post you add, you need to change group settings to ‘Public group’. Follow below steps to make your group a ‘Public group’.
To post in a Facebook Group, you must be a member of it. Whether it’s a Public, Closed, or Secret Group, you must have clicked on the Join Button, so the Admin can review you, and decide whether he/she will approve your request.
To post on multiple groups at once, follow these steps.
- Add the groups that you want to manage from the third part app dashboard.
- Select the groups.
- Create your posts.
- Schedule the date and time you want to share your post.
- That’s it! You are ready to share your post with several groups at the same time.
Click on the Share button on the lower right corner of your post to open the dropdown menu. Choose Share to Group then select the private group you’re in. The post should be shared to the private group. Anyone else who wants to share it outside can go to the original post and share it from there.
Add a Facebook Share button to your site so that your visitors can easily share your site with their Facebook friends.
To add a Facebook Share button:
- Click Add on the left side of the Editor.
- Click Social.
- Under Facebook, click the Facebook Share button to add it, or drag it to the relevant location.
If your ability to post, comment or participate in a group has been turned off, it may be because a group admin has temporarily turned off your ability to post, comment or participate in their group. Learn more about how to report something to Facebook. …
Public Facebook Groups (or those which are open to everyone on Facebook) automatically have public settings so posts can be shared with anyone, as well. If the Facebook group is private, you can only share posts from the group with people who are also members of that same group.
How do I make my Facebook group public?
Open your Facebook Group and click the three little dots just below the cover photo. From the dropdown, select Edit Group Settings. Scroll down until you see Privacy then click Change Privacy Settings. Select the new Privacy setting you want and click Confirm.