As explained by Instagram: “Today we’re launching Thank You Hour, a sticker in stories that lets you show gratitude for what’s helping you through this time. Use the sticker and your photo or video will be added to a shared Instagram story at 7 p.m. your time where friends can see your thanks.”
How do you say thank you in different ways on Instagram?
Different Ways to Say Thank You
- You read my mind!
- You are wonderful, generous, and kind.
- How did you know?
- I really appreciate it.
- I’m forever grateful.
- Much appreciation.
- I really needed this!
- You’ve really inspired me.
How do you say thank you in unique way?
Other Ways to Say “Thank You So Much” and “Thank You Very Much” in Writing
- 1 Thank you for all your hard work on this. …
- 2 Thanks again, we couldn’t have pulled this off without you. …
- 3 Thank you, you’re amazing! …
- 4 I’m so thankful for everything you bring to the table. …
- 5 Thank you kindly.
- 6 Thanks a million. …
- 7 Many thanks.
How do you say thank you for sharing your story?
Thank you so much for sharing your story with us and, with that, your truth. I feel touched, humbled and gratified in equal measure. Take care of yourself — and be proud of yourself. Know that I (a ‘stranger’) am really proud of you.
How do you say thank you nice comment?
How to Accept a Compliment
- “Thank you, it makes my day to hear that.”
- “I really put a lot of thought into this, thank you for noticing.”
- “Thank you, I really appreciate you taking the time to express that.”
- “Thank you, I am happy to hear you feel that way!”
How do you say thank you humbly?
1. Do say ‘thank you’. The rule of thumb when you receive a compliment is to simply and humbly say “Thank you” or “Thank you; I appreciate your kind words.” By accepting the compliment, you show gratitude for the other person’s kind remarks and do not come off as vain, bashful or prideful.
10 Ways to Say “Thank You” on Social Media …. Without Saying Thank You!
- I’m glad you liked this.
- It’s great that this struck a chord with you./I’m thrilled that this resonated with you.
- It’s so nice that you had the time to read (watch/view) this and share your ideas. …
- We appreciate your support.
What are some thankful quotes?
“Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”–Marcel Proust. “Silent gratitude isn’t very much use to anyone.” -Gertrude Stein. “If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.” -Meister Eckhart.
How do you thank someone for sharing something personal?
Your stories are honored and respected, just as they are and for all that they are. I, for one, am oh so glad you are here. I am glad you chose life and that you continue to choose life. And I am grateful for your generosity in offering your stories of recovery.
What should I reply to comments on Instagram?
How to Respond to Compliments on Instagram or Facebook
- Say thanks: Replying with a simple “thank you!” is good enough for most online interactions, especially if you are getting lots of praise for a particular post.
- Use an emoji: Using an emoji is a great way to spice up a reply to a compliment.
How do you say thank you meaningfully?
Show Your Appreciation With 25 Other Ways To Say “Thank You”
- I’m so grateful.
- I appreciate it.
- Thanks for your hard work on this.
- I couldn’t have done it without you.
- I owe you one.
- Much obliged.
- Thanks for having my back.
- Please accept my deepest gratitude.
How do you respond to a compliment on Instagram?
How to Respond to a Compliment Text
- “Thanks – you made my day.”
- “Well thanks – if you could see me, I’m full on blushing!”
- “I so appreciate you saying that – that was so sweet of you!”
- “Thanks so much – I really like your (insert a personality trait).