Why is my Facebook Story not uploading?
Facebook is updated pretty often, and not keeping up to date may be why some features like Facebook Stories are not working. … Press the “Update” option next to the Facebook app (if there is one). If you don’t see an update option, your app is already updated to the latest version.
Why can’t I delete my story on Facebook?
There’s no reason or option to delete a story before you post it, Facebook doesn’t keep your story as a draft. If you’re not happy with how it turned out, use the editing menu to make it look better. Or you can just tap or click the arrow left button to exit to the main menu.
How do I stop an upload on Facebook?
Upload Low-Quality Photos and Videos to Facebook from iPhone and Android
- Open Facebook and tap on the menu tab.
- Now, scroll down and tap on Settings & Privacy. Then, tap on Settings.
- Scroll down to the videos and photos section and tap on it. …
- Under Video/Photo Settings, turn off the switches for Upload HD.
Why is my Facebook upload stuck?
Uninstall and reinstall Facebook on your device. If there’s an update for Facebook, update it. If the error is a result of a bug in an older version of Facebook, updating it might fix your issue. If you’re currently using your mobile, you should consider using a PC to retry the upload.
How do I delete a Facebook post that won’t upload on my iPhone?
Swipe to the left to scroll through the icons until you see “Activity Log” and then tap it. The Activity Log displays all your Facebook activity, including your posts. Tap the circle to the right of the post and then tap “Delete.” If you tap “Hide from Timeline,” you will hide the post instead of deleting it.
How do you delete a story on Facebook 2021?
How to delete a Facebook Story
- Log into your Facebook page on your Mac or PC, or through the mobile app on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Go to the Stories section at the top of your News Feed, then tap the image or video you want to remove.
- Click on the three horizontal dots at the top right corner.
How do I delete my story?
Go to your story by tapping Your story at the top of Feed. Tap More (iPhone) or More (Android) in the bottom right of the photo or video you’d like to delete. Tap Delete, then tap Delete again to confirm.
How long does a story last on Facebook?
Each photo or video you share to your story is available in the Stories section on Facebook and the Messenger app for 24 hours. After 24 hours, you can keep the stories you’ve shared in your story archive, which will only be visible to you.