To download your information: Click at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings. Click Download a copy of your Facebook data at the bottom of General Account Settings. Click Start My Archive.
How do I download an entire Facebook page?
- Open the Facebook page in your web browser.
- Press the “End” key to jump to the bottom.
- Facebook will load more of the page.
- Press the “End” key again.
- More of the page loads.
- Keep doing that until you reach the end.
- Then press Ctrl-S or Cmd-S to make your web browser save the page.
Can you download a Facebook business page?
You can download a copy of your Facebook Page information at any time. You can download all of it at once, or you can select only the types of information and date ranges you want …
How do I save an entire Facebook page as a PDF?
Right-click on the page, choose Print Pages to PDF and click Print Active Tab to convert and save the page.
How do you copy someone’s Facebook page?
Step 1: Go to the page. Step 2: Hit CTRL+A and then copy the text CTRL+C .
How do I Download content from a Facebook group?
Go to Settings→General, there you will see the link Download a copy of your Facebook data at the bottom. Just click on the Link→Start→My archive→enter your Facebook password→Submit. In the confirmation message, click on Start my archive.
How do I download Facebook to my computer?
How to Download Facebook Video on Your Computer
- Log in to Facebook on your computer. …
- Open a video you want to download. …
- Then right-click on the video. …
- Next, click Show Video URL.
- Copy the URL that appears at the top of the video. …
- Open another tab on your browser and paste the URL into the address bar.