Pinning a tweet is a great way to get the point across because it’s the first post people see when they visit your Twitter profile. When you pin a tweet, reply, or retweet, it sticks to the top of your profile, whether you create new tweets or not.
What is the importance of pinned tweet?
Pinned Tweets are Tweets that stay static on the top of your profile. When people visit your profile, the pinned Tweet is the first thing they see, regardless of when you Tweeted it. That gives it prime real estate on a social network that typically moves lightning fast.
When should you pin a tweet?
A pinned tweet is a Twitter post that remains at the top of your profile. It is the first tweet a Twitter user will see when they visit your profile. Brands and businesses pin a tweet to draw attention to it, getting more eyeballs on the information, and encouraging more response or action around the tweet.
Should I pin my most liked Tweet?
If you want to get more clicks, favorites and retweets, pinned tweets are the way to go. It also worked on the Post Planner profile! So you’re clearly missing out on engagement opportunities on Twitter by not pinning your best tweets. So try it out, switch it up — and see which pinned tweet gets the most attention.
Do pinned tweets show up in feed?
As long as you don’t unpin it or replace it by a new pinned Tweet, it stays at the top of your feed and on your main page. It won’t show up over and over in the stream of people who already follow you.
Does pinning a tweet delete it?
Unpinning a Pinned Tweet from Your Profile
Confirm the removal with “Unpin,” and the tweet will be removed from the top of your profile. Tip: Deleting the tweet will also unpin it if that wasn’t obvious. Below, you can see a profile with a pinned tweet (left) and after removing it (right).
Can I have multiple pinned tweets?
You can choose what to pin by tapping the icon at the top right of a Tweet and choosing “Pin to your profile.” You can only pin one Tweet at a time, so check out what others have pinned for inspiration, or find new Tweets of yours to switch pins often!
What do you say in a pinned tweet?
4 Great Tweets to Pin to Your Profile
- Introduce Yourself. Considering many people who visit your profile for the first time won’t know a lot about you, it would be wise to pin a tweet that shares what you’re all about. …
- Share a Link to Your Latest Content. …
- Promote Your Email Opt-In. …
- Talk About an Offering During a Launch.
How do you make a good pinned tweet on twitter?
Once you find the tweet, click the three dots at the top-right corner of the tweet to open a menu. In the menu that appears, select “Pin to your profile.” Twitter displays a prompt saying your tweet will replace any previously pinned tweets.
How do you promote a pinned tweet?
With that in mind, follow these tips:
- Use a URL in your pinned tweet.
- Shorten your URL using Bitly or another app to make the URL nice looking, shorter, and trackable if needed.
- Make sure your URL works!
- Use Twitter cards.
How do I pin a tweet on Twitter 2021?
Pinning a Tweet on a Smartphone App (Android & iPhone)
- Go to the tweet you seek to pin.
- Click on the triangular symbol on the top-right corner of your profile page.
- Select the option ‘pin to my profile page’.
- You’ve successfully pinned a tweet from your smartphone app.