Why can’t I hide my Facebook posts from certain friends?
If you want to hide your Facebook posts from a specific person, you might consider putting some of these people on your Restricted list so they can only see your public posts. Your Restricted list is for people you’ve added as a friend but may not want to share with.
How do I hide my Facebook posts from a friend?
Go to Settings and Privacy, select Privacy in the left-hand pane, and click on Limit Past Posts. This option automatically hides all your public posts from the Public and sets them to Friends only. In this manner, people who are not your friends won’t be able to see your timeline posts.
Can I stop someone from seeing my Facebook posts without unfriending them?
Tap a friend’s name in your friends list or on a post of theirs in your News Feed, tap the Friends button, then tap Take a Break. Under the Limit What [name of friend] Will See section, tap See Options, then tap “Hide your posts from [name of friend].” Doing so will put the friend on your Restricted list.
How do I hide posts and likes from certain friends on Facebook?
About This Article
- Open Facebook.com.
- Go to your Profile.
- Click View Activity Log.
- Find the like you want to hide from Timeline.
- Click the Edit button.
- Select Hidden From Timeline.
How do you tell if someone blocked you from seeing their posts on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you’ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
How can I limit what a friend sees on Facebook?
Here is how to view or edit your Restricted list:
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone.
- From your News Feed, tap on Friend Lists in the left menu. …
- Now tap on Restricted.
- Then tap on Manage List in the top right.
- Select Edit List and now you can see your friends who are added to the Restricted list.
How do I stop people from seeing my likes and comments on Facebook 2020?
How to hide your likes on Facebook
- Log into your Facebook account and navigate to your personal page.
- On the toolbar under your cover photo, hover over “More” and then click “Likes” from the dropdown menu.
- Click the pencil icon, then select “Edit the Privacy of Your Likes.”