In the “Notification Types” menu, make sure the “I get a reply or I’m mentioned in a Tweet” option is enabled, and that the “My Tweets are Retweeted” and “Someone likes my Tweets” options are disabled.
How do you get notified when someone likes your tweet?
To receive notifications when an account you follow Tweets or broadcasts live video:
- From the account profile, tap the notification icon.
- Check the box next to Account notifications.
- From the pop-up message, choose between two notification types: All Tweets or Only live video.
- Tap your selection.
Do you get notified when someone likes your tweet?
Yes, they will still be notified. However, when you unlike the tweet, the notification will disappear. If they see they are online or looking at their phone, they will still see the notification appear. So, if they are online, they will see that you liked the tweet.
Why is my Twitter notifications not working?
On your home screen, open Twitter and access the side menu. After that, tap on Settings and Privacy. Now, open the Notifications tab and tap on Push Notifications. Finally, make sure that notifications are enabled on your account.
How do you not see what people like on Twitter?
Hiding Your Likes from Others
- Log in to Twitter and click on your profile icon in the top-right corner of the home screen. Choose “Settings.”
- Go to the “Security and privacy” tab.
- Scroll down to find the “Privacy” section and tick the box next to the “Protect my Tweets” option.
- Click on the “Save changes” button.
Do liked tweets show up in timeline?
When you like a Tweet, the original Tweet author is notified. The Tweet you liked may also appear in your followers’ Home timeline with a note above it to show that you (or you and anyone else they follow) liked it.
Where did my Twitter notifications go?
Note: You can also access your Notifications settings through the navigation menu icon or your profile icon. Tap whichever icon you have, then select Settings and privacy. Go to your Notifications timeline.
Why am I not getting any Twitter notifications on my iPhone?
If you’re on iOS and are still not receiving notifications then it’s highly likely that you have disabled Twitter notifications on a system level. Simply navigate to Settings > Notifications and check whether or not Twitter has been disabled from sending you notifications. If it is, then grant is access.