If you think a seller or product violates our Commerce Policies, you can report them: … Buyers who file fraudulent claims are also subject to consequences outlined in our Purchase Protection policies.
How do I complain about a buyer on Facebook Marketplace?
Report or hide a listing
- From your News Feed, in the left menu, click Marketplace.
- Click a listing that you want to report or hide.
- Click .
- Click Hide item or Report post. To submit your report, follow the on-screen instructions.
What can you do if you get scammed on Facebook Marketplace?
Can I get my money back if I get scammed on Facebook Marketplace? You can report the seller to us in Marketplace.
To issue a refund:
- From your News Feed, click Marketplace.
- Click Selling, then click Shipping Orders.
- Click the order you want to refund.
- Scroll down and click Refund, then click Refund to confirm.
Can you get your money back on Facebook Marketplace?
Many purchases made with checkout on Facebook are covered by our Purchase Protection Policies. … Purchase Protection is free, and automatically covers eligible orders. Purchase Protection means that you can request a refund if: You didn’t receive your order.
Can you report a seller on Facebook Marketplace?
From your News Feed, in the left menu, click Marketplace. Click a listing that you want to report or hide. … Click Hide item or Report post. To submit your report, follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get my money back from a scammer on Facebook?
Refunds for Facebook Page Purchases
- Click the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook and choose Settings and Privacy > Settings.
- Select Facebook Pay in the left-hand panel.
- Click on the item you want refunded.
- Choose Contact Seller.
- Fill in the popup form.
- Hit Send.
How many reports does it take to get banned from Facebook?
It could be 10 or more. There is no fixed number mentioned officially. It depends on the severity of the case and the authenticity of the report. Sometimes even one genuine report can make Facebook delete an account and that too within 24 hours.
What happens when you report someone for harassment on Facebook?
When something gets reported to Facebook, we’ll review it and remove anything that doesn’t follow our Community Standards. … Please keep in mind that reporting something to Facebook doesn’t guarantee that it will be removed. You may see something you don’t like on Facebook that doesn’t violate the Facebook Terms.
How do you put someone in jail on Facebook?
In case you are posting the same content multiple times on different Facebook profiles, groups, or pages, you are likely to be thrown into Facebook jail. If you want to avoid being suspended because of this reason, leave some time between posting on different accounts.
How do I report a Facebook Marketplace scammer?
To report a buyer
- Navigate to Marketplace.
- Click on Selling in the upper left.
- Click the message between you and the buyer (click Show Listings to the right of Sold if you’ve already marked the post as Sold)
- Click the three dots in the top right of the message box.
- Click Report Buyer.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get my money back from a scammer?
Contact your bank immediately to let them know what’s happened and ask if you can get a refund. Most banks should reimburse you if you’ve transferred money to someone because of a scam.
What can you do if you get scammed?
If you’ve been scammed, consider reporting the fraud to the police to see if they can take any action, as well as to your state consumer protection office. You can also report scams to the FTC. File a report online with the FTC, or by phone at (877) 382-4357.
Can you cancel a Facebook Marketplace order?
In the top left of Facebook, tap your profile picture. Scroll down and tap Settings, then tap Payments. Tap the order you want to cancel. Scroll down and tap Cancel order.